[GNC] entry point error after recent automatic windows 10 update

pholck pholck.basura at gmail.com
Thu Feb 25 17:46:26 EST 2021

DIrectly following latest automatic update of Windows 10, I have the exact
same error pop up (I am using gnucash 4.4). Fortunately in my case, after I
click "OK" to the "Entry Point Not Found" error, and then reclick about 10
times, GnuCash starts up for me (apparently despite the missing
libgncmod-app-utils.dll). I have not give a full test that it is running
properly, but so far no issues.

If anyone has any fixes for this issue (as I am concerned that at some point
multiple clicking of the OK button will cease to work for me) do let me
know!

At any rate, given Laurel's issues, I think it's pretty certain this error
is a result of something updating Windows 10 causes...