[GNC] gnucash file name after move from ubuntu 20.04 to debian 10

Richard Danielson rdan217 at gmail.com
Sat Jan 2 21:00:15 EST 2021

Hello Adrien,

Sorry, but I forgot (a couple of times) to reply to your advice.  The
backups seem to be fine and apart from not being able to make "flatpak
update" work, I am happy working with GC 4.1.

My dad also said "Measure twice.  Cut once."  However maybe it was some
unknown problem with him, but I heard "Measure once.  Cut twice."  He is
gone now, so I can't fix his grammar anymore, but maybe everyone else
can be careful when giving me directions.  :-)

Happy Old Year.

Rick