[GNC] Reordering register entries?

Adrien Monteleone adrien.monteleone at lusfiber.net
Sun Jan 3 12:06:38 EST 2021

I agree, that is optimum for searching, and I would say the better
method for that use case.

I use the faux time stamps to force my cash account, which has lots of
activity, to sort properly so there is never a negative balance. (which
is impossible with cash) I also don't always get to enter my
transactions in the real-time order they occurred.

Regards,
Adrien