[GNC] Fwd: Amex won't let me access QFX data without a Quicken Account

Steve Cohen stevecoh2 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 4 20:41:33 EST 2021

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Steve Cohen <stevecoh2 at gmail.com>
Date: Mon, Jan 4, 2021 at 7:40 PM
Subject: Re: [GNC] Amex won't let me access QFX data without a Quicken
Account
To: Dean Gibson <gnucash.stuff at mailpen.com>

Good that you can.  I can’t.  When I try exactly what you describe (which
used to work for me,too), I get a message that demands I deactivate and
reactivate my Quicken account.  And the only way they describe to do that
is with Quicken, which I don’t have on my system anymore.  I also do this
with Chase.