[GNC] Missing Account(s) in Type-Ahead Search

Jean Laroche ripngo at gmail.com
Tue Jan 5 14:51:13 EST 2021

Hi Adrien,

I wrote the new version of the type-ahead. One thing is that it only
shows a small number of matches (to make it more responsive). Off the
top of my head, I don't remember the exact number, but you could easily
find out by just typing a "a" or a very common character and you'll see
that the list does not include all accounts that have this character.

So I'm wondering if what you're seeing is a result of that?

For example when you say:
 > When I type "gift" I get all of the savings accounts, all of the gift
card accounts, and *some* of the gift expense accounts, and do not get
the "Gifts Received" account at all.

I wonder if the number of accounts that you get in the match is equal to
the max (and therefore "Gifts Received" is not displayed)

Jean