[GNC] balance sheet - eguile version: cannot change fonts

John Ralls jralls at ceridwen.us
Tue Jan 5 16:57:24 EST 2021

OK, that's the fontconfig bug. Upgrading to 4.4 will fix it. For a workaround, edit /Applications/Gnucash.app/Contents/Resources/etc/fonts/fonts.conf:
 <!-- Font directory list -->

-	<dir>/Library/Fonts</dir>
-
+	<dir>/System/Library/Fonts/Supplemental</dir>
 	<dir prefix="xdg">fonts</dir>
 	<!-- the following element will be removed in the future -->
 	<dir>~/.fonts</dir>

You can use TextEdit or any other editor that can write plain text. Don't use a word processor like LibreOffice Write.

Regards,
John Ralls