[GNC] Account Receivable account not working

Bill Turner billturner1945.bt at gmail.com
Wed Jan 6 07:20:29 EST 2021

I have just started using GnuCash and have set up opening balances and I
then tried to create an invoice but I cannot get it to post because the
"post to account" field in the "question" dialog is not responsive.
I think I have the accounts receivable account set up correctly but it will
not show in the drop down of the "post to account" field.
This seems to be such a basic function so I'm wondering what I'm missing to
make it work.

Bill Turner

51/44 Zealey Rd Nambour QLD, 4560

MOB: 0412 168 989