[GNC] Thanks for interface improvement - import TXNs

Stephen M. Butler Stephen.M.Butler51 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 6 15:56:15 EST 2021

On 1/6/21 12:41 PM, David Carlson wrote:
> Adrien,
>
> I do not currently have the time and motivation to go beyond using PPA's to
> keep current with my software.   I am not ready to use flatpacks until that
> technology has matured better than what I have seen to date.
>
> For now I prefer to stay with solutions that are currently working for me.

I would love to see a PPA dedicated to GnuCash that would have at least
the stable releases pre-built for the various releases.

For awhile I was able to build a .deb package on my box and share.
However, I don't have the technical skill set to keep that up.

It would be nice if someone with that skill set and time availability
would join the development team and take on the maintenance of such a PPA.

As a bonus, it would be nice to have the nightly builds also available.

--Steve (Ubuntu 20.10)

--
Stephen M Butler, PMP, PSM
Stephen.M.Butler51 at gmail.com