[GNC] GnuCash Forum

D. sunfish62 at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 6 20:31:17 EST 2021

Robert,

Personally, I think it makes more sense to ask questions about Gnucash at the source, and with the user base who directly works with gnucash (gnucash-user), rather than asking questions or posting suggestions at a general geek website. But that's my own opinion.

For what it's worth, you should know that you're accessing the Gnucash lists from a third party repackager (nabble), and not from gnucash-user directly. I mention this because it has seemed to confuse a large number of users over the years.

David