[GNC] How to stop shortcuts from appearing on the home screen after every every transaction is entered?

Stan Brown the_stan_brown at fastmail.fm
Fri Jan 8 14:48:54 EST 2021

On 2021-01-08 10:44, Derek Atkins wrote:
> I would argue that Log and Backup files are not temporary and should
> definitely not be treated as such.

I don't think we're that far apart. I don't delete them immediately, and
I don't suppose you really mean that these files, numbering in many
thousands after using GC for a few years, should be stored permanently.
The only question then is where to draw the retention line.

--
Stan Brown
Tehachapi, CA, USA