[GNC] Where is the list?

David Cousens davidcousens at bigpond.com
Sat Jan 9 15:50:14 EST 2021

Suzanne,

emails to this address once registered and you will receive copies of emails
posted to the list by others and/or a digest summary of postings depending on
the preferences you set.

The mailing list and its archives and the archives are also accessible through a
web interface provided by  Nabble http://gnucash.1415818.n4.nabble.com/ but this
is a separate registration to the gnucash-user mailing list and mirrors the
posts to the mailing list proper.

Registration for the gnucash-user mailing list itselfcan be accessed from the
Mailing Lists link on the main GnuCash website https://www.gnucash.org/. This
will take you to a wiki page which has links to all of the official gnucash
related mailing lists. gnucash-dev is primarily for developers but can be useful
for users to search if looking for information.

If you use the Nabble interface and use the same details (including password) as
for the gnucash registration it will normally link to your official gnucash
mailing list registration. AFAIK if you register first on Nabble, it now
automatically creates a gnucash mailing list registration as well but I haven't
verified that. The Nabble interface is a mirror of the mailing list but it is
not supported by the GnuCash development team. It has an independent
administrator.

Once registered you can set your mailing list preferences to suit your own
workflow

David

On Sat, 2021-01-09 at 14:57 -0500, Suzanne Gruninger Frei wrote:
> New to this Gnucash. Trying to find information about online banking set up
> with Citibank but can't find the lists to search for information or ask
> questions..
> Thank you for your help.
> Suzanne
Dr David R Cousens