[GNC] Where is the list?

David H hellvee at gmail.com
Sat Jan 9 16:22:50 EST 2021

Hi Suzanne,

Welcome, you found us - check out
https://wiki.gnucash.org/wiki/Mailing_Lists#User_Lists for mailing list
overview and languages.

As far as searching the list goes here's a bit of info from the above
wiki...

Mailing List Archives

Past discussions on the lists are maintained in list-specific archives,
which can be seen at mailman server
<http://lists.gnucash.org/mailman/listinfo>.
Searching the List Archives

Currently, there is no on-site mechanism to search the mailing lists *and
the search link on the archive page is broken.*

Instead, use the term "site:lists.gnucash.org" at Google or Yahoo! to
search within the archives, e.g.
http://www.google.com/search?q=site%3Alists.gnucash.org+string+to+search .

I can't help you with online banking as I never use it but there will be
others here that can help.

Cheers David H.