[GNC] gnucash-user Digest, Vol 214, Issue 23

Kalpesh Patel kalpesh.patel at usa.net
Mon Jan 11 17:50:57 EST 2021

This is what I was looking for. It worked, thanks to both David's responses
on providing the procedure. It is actually good that I get an opportunity to
map to the proper account when I am importing it in next time as opposed to
figuring it out manually.

Another side question on this ... when I was in that dialogue box it
mentioned that there were few invalid mapping and to see them I had to use a
filter of 'Map Account NOT found'. I didn't see any button to filter when I
clicked 'Online' radio button. Is that correct function? I do see an input
field at the bottom when Bayesian is selected.

Message: 1