[GNC] Trouble exporting accounts from an android

Klara Darkly klaradarkly at gmail.com
Mon Jan 11 12:32:19 EST 2021

Hi,

I am struggling to export my account book from my android mobile app (Redmi Note 8T). I have managed to upload the file after some difficulty (in QIF) to G-drive and Dropbox but neither can open or read the export. Up until recently I didn’t have a laptop/desktop so haven’t got the App/data synced. I am using a 2020 Mac book Pro (10.15.7 Catalina) and again cannot download the App onto my Mac. Please advise where I am going wrong? I thought it would be really simple and now have limited time to transfer the accounts for my accountant to process.

With thanks and gratitude,
Klara