[GNC] Styles of different items in GNUcash reports

Adrien Monteleone adrien.monteleone at lusfiber.net
Thu Jan 14 10:18:06 EST 2021

Raimund, you can change that address in your mailman preferences if you
like. No matter to us, register whichever address you prefer.

To your original question though, I already answered it. Please read
over my reply from 1/11/21. (at about 20:11, UTC-5)

The short version is, no, because of the way the report is designed,
your best/only bet is using a spreadsheet for that level of styling for now.

Regards,
Adrien