[GNC] Printer not showing up in print dialogue box

Adrien Monteleone adrien.monteleone at lusfiber.net
Tue Jan 12 13:56:18 EST 2021

Are you using the Flatpak by chance?

There is a work around I believe to expose a printer to a Flatpak app.
(a limitation of Flatpak, not specific to GnuCash as far as I am aware)

There were some issues with direct printing on MacOS (and I think
Windows) due to a problem with the Webkit version used by GnuCash, and
the temporary solution was to default to printing to file. But I didn't
think Linux suffered this issue. (or I could have my OSs mixed up)

Also, I think I recently saw a change that put MacOS (if not all
systems) back on Webkit2 which should have resolved this issue.

Regards,
Adrien