[GNC] UK specific: MTD - Making Tax Digital

Mark alien.technology at gmail.com
Thu Jan 14 08:46:31 EST 2021

Hi Chris,

FYI, I've got a bridge which takes data out of Gnucash accounts and
submits. It's Python code which  uses the  GnuCash Python modules at the
moment.

https://github.com/cybermaggedon/gnucash-uk-vat

I've initiated a submission to get production credentials which is with
HMRC, we're testing Fraud  API compliance at the moment.

How far did you get? Have you got HMRC production signoff yet?

Mark.

Hi,