[GNC] UK specific: MTD - Making Tax Digital

chrisk at floatdene.com chrisk at floatdene.com
Thu Jan 14 10:42:51 EST 2021

Hi Mark,

This is a bit of Java code that takes a csv input and then submits to HMRC
and has been approved for production for over a year. I have been impressed
with GnuCash and surprised that it does not have a MTD VAT submission
option. It will require a bit of work to integrate with GnuCash and I am
reluctant to do this if there is very limited interest!

Thanks to all who have responded so far. Let's leave it out there for a
couple of weeks and see if there is any more interest.

Thanks,
Chris