[GNC] Fwd: Upgrade from portable 2.6 to 4.4

Frank H. Ellenberger frank.h.ellenberger at gmail.com
Mon Jan 18 19:06:01 EST 2021

I assume others are intersted in the answer, too.

Betreff: Re: [GNC] Upgrade from portable 2.6 to 4.4
Datum: Mon, 18 Jan 2021 23:52:56 +0000
Von: W. Michael Schoel <schoel at protonmail.com>
Antwort an: W. Michael Schoel <schoel at protonmail.com>
An: Frank H. Ellenberger <frank.h.ellenberger at gmail.com>

Hi Frank
 I responding to a message regarding windows that recommended against
using the portable version. I proceeded with the portable version
without problem and was suggesting that portable and the linux
equivelants were my preference because of simpler maintenance. I
mentioned Appimage to avoid the Snap Flatpack tension. I use all three
and because I use linux mint I first go to Flatpack.
Gnucash Flatpack was installed while writing this

Best
Michael