[GNC] Setting up accounts for account number order

John G Sullivan sullij_27615 at att.net
Mon Jan 18 23:02:17 EST 2021

I’ve used GnuCash for years; although, I never worded about account number order. Most of the time I exported reports and then manipulated the order or just looked at them in whatever method they displayed. I always want to figure out the system. Now I need to know since one account is am working requires it from top to bottom; sub accounts and all.

1000	assest
2000	liabilities
3000	equity
4000	income
5000	expense

I have seen something a couple of years ago; however, I can’t find it now. Any pointers, places to look. Too easy or too hard?

Thanks

John