[GNC] Fwd: GnuCash window placement

David Carlson david.carlson.417 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 21 00:31:44 EST 2021

Thanks everyone!

I now have a huge red area on my forehead where I slapped myself when I had
the epiphany that I should use Super-Tab to circulate across workspaces and
Alt-Tab to circulate within the current workspace.

Now to figure out how to extricate the transaction window from under the
account selection window while matching during OFX importing.

On Wed, Jan 20, 2021 at 3:12 PM David Cousens <davidcousens at bigpond.com>
wrote:

> David
>
> This  handbook page blog post may help with alt-tab on Ubuntu.
>
> https://ubuntuhandbook.org/index.php/2019/02/alt-tab-display-separate-windows-ubuntu-18-04/
>
> https://askubuntu.com/questions/123977/how-to-ungroup-windows-on-unity-task-switcher
>
> On Linux Mint I can create keyboard shortcuts to switch workspaces in the
> Preferences->System Settings->Keyboard Shortcuts tab but it may be
> different
> in Unity. I also use a non-standard workspace switcher from the Cinnamon
> Spices on Linux Mint so I coudn't test the above out before posting.
> Cheers
> David Cousens
>

> -----
> David Cousens