[GNC] multiple attachments

Adrien Monteleone adrien.monteleone at lusfiber.net
Tue Jan 26 17:50:45 EST 2021

You can place the documents wherever you want. You then either select a
location(folder) where multiple documents are stored, or you link a
specific document.

You are not limited to the GnuCash data directory. (that isn't even for
your data file, it is for custom reports, CSS, etc.)

Yes, #2 is how to edit the link.

Regards,
Adrien