[GNC] multiple attachments

Geoff cleanoutmyshed at gmail.com
Tue Jan 26 18:11:02 EST 2021

Hi Gord

FYI, I experienced difficulty storing documents on another drive on
Windows (GnuCash wouldn't recognise the colon after the drive letter),
so I created a symbolic link from AppData\Roaming\GnuCash\data\ to the
new location.

General information on symbolic links here:
https://www.howtogeek.com/howto/16226/complete-guide-to-symbolic-links-symlinks-on-windows-or-linux/

Example screenshot attached.

Regards

Geoff