[GNC] Changing multiple transactions

David Carlson david.carlson.417 at gmail.com
Sun Jan 31 15:28:58 EST 2021

If those transactions appeared in the imbalance account because you
imported them without correctly assigning them during the import process,
just re-import them.  Note that if they were imported from OFX files the
bad transactions would have to be deleted before they can be re-imported.

David Carlson