[GNC] Changing multiple transactions

D sunfish62 at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 31 18:07:22 EST 2021

I'd ask how many transactions you've got to edit-- because over the years, I've had many opportunities to bulk edit transactions (new ideas on account setups, realizations that what I'd been doing didn't meet my needs or goals, etc.).

In every case, it's been quite easy to change even large numbers of transactions (like, hundreds) using the methods I've shared both on the wiki and on recent threads here (open Imbalance, copy the new destination account, paste in appropriate field. Rinse. Repeat).

By the time you've worked out the kinds of procedures outlined here, you could have made the changes and moved on to other things.

Just my 2ç.

David T.