[GNC] Finding sales tax liability

Paul Kinzelman paul at kinzelman.com
Tue Jul 6 10:46:38 EDT 2021

This is for a business that sells stuff and keeps track of sales tax.
At the end of the reporting period, I need a report of the sales
tax owed to the state.

With previous versions it was easy, there was a pull-down item
for getting a report of the sales tax but I can't remember where
exactly it was, I think it was under Business | Vendor or
maybe Actions? But in any event, I can't find it anywhere now,
nor does the documentation seem to help.

How do I find the sales tax accumulated during the reporting
period? And is it in the docs anywhere?

Thanks!