[GNC] how to import a csv of transactions?

Geoff cleanoutmyshed at gmail.com
Mon Jul 12 08:39:50 EDT 2021

Hi Arman

Yes, this *definitely* works with v4.4 on Windows.  I haven't tried v4.6
yet, but I'd be surprised if it was broken.

See the fifth post in this thread which includes screenshots and a
sample CSV file:

http://gnucash.1415818.n4.nabble.com/GNC-Tracking-cash-flows-with-balanced-transactions-td4721056.html

Good luck!

Geoff