[GNC] Adding new income category or new expenses category

David Carlson david.carlson.417 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 15 14:56:17 EDT 2021

Welcome to GnuCash and this user mail list.

If you simply accepted the default account list when you created your first
data file you may want to start over , possibly first choosing business
accounts with the New Account Hierarchy assistant before you import your
first bank statement.   Read the account setup section of the Tutorial to
help with making that decision.

Also read whatever suggestions others make here.  I don't personally use
any of the business features,  so others may have better suggestions than
mine.