[GNC] Stopping auto transfer

Niranjan Rao nhrdls at gmail.com
Fri Jul 23 00:40:28 EDT 2021

Greetings,

On Ubuntu 20.04, GunCash V3.8

When I import QFX files downloaded from my financial institutions,
gnucash often miscategorizes the transfer. For example, typically when I
import my bank transactions, any payment is imported as transfer to my
credit card. Any credit card transaction imports result into most of the
transactions as transfers to bank.

This of course creates lot of confusion as when I try to reconcile the
accounts.

Is there any way to stop automatic transfer. I'm ok if it shows transfer
to imbalance usd as it gives me a chance to review the transaction.

Regards,

Niranjan