[GNC] Linux still at 4.5

Stephen C. Camidge scamidge at fastmail.fm
Sun Jul 25 07:49:00 EDT 2021

It sort of worked.

I find my 4.5 data stored at either (I have files in both?)
/home/steve/.local/share/gnucash/
or
/home/steve/.local/share/GnuCash/

The flatpack data is stored at
/home/steve/.var/app/org.gnucash.GnuCash/data/

My reports now appear, and the open tabs are there (but accross the top of the screen instead of at the side), so I am not sure is all the preferences migrated.

But this helps.

Thank you!