[GNC] Invoice font size has changed

coolnodje coolnodje at gmail.com
Tue Jul 27 13:01:04 EDT 2021

Hi,

the invoice I print from Gnucash have become printed smaller for some
reason.
I can't explain it, nor can I find any place to control this. (I
switched from Default to CSS experimental which makes it slightly larger
but still quite smaller than it used to be)

I upgraded to 4.6 as soon as it was out (I'm using brew on MacOS ) and
believe my last invoice was made with this same latest version.
I rebooted my computer, which was on for a lot longer than when the new
release was installed. (it's not supposed to explain anything, but as I
keep Gnucash open all the time these days, switching book accounts, it
feels like it's the most meaningful change I've made to my Gnucash ... sic)

thanks for any help
-nodje