[GNC] Scheduled transaction with variable amount

Aleksandar Kocic akocic11 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 27 21:51:04 EDT 2021

Thanks,

While there is a way to not enter the amount, it is not an automated
process, and, in a sense, it is not different from putting a random value
and changing it later. Also, if a transaction can't be created
automatically, it means it will be even more manual steps to get it done.

What I was looking for is a scheduler checking the account balance and
setting the value automatically.

Maybe one day.

Regards,
Aleksandar