[GNC] Scheduled transaction with variable amount

Gyle McCollam gmccollam at live.com
Wed Jul 28 10:28:49 EDT 2021

Speaking of reconciliation, I have a problem with deposits not showing on one of my accounts and I don't know why this is happening (see below).  I didn't include the right side, which is fine, because it shows other banks and credit accounts.  Even if I maximize the page it doesn't change.
[cid:4011b06e-5772-49ff-b374-e249e2baaa78]

Thank You,
Gyle McCollam

Gyle McCollam

609.680.2326                     Mobile