[GNC] No Suitable Backend Found

Adam Hodnett adamhodnett at gmail.com
Wed Jul 28 11:57:02 EDT 2021

Maybe it is a metadata file... I do have many of the
<filename>.YYYYMMDDHHMMSS.gnucash files in the same directory as the
<filename>.gnucash file. They all give the same error. There are also .txt
files with the same names.

I recovered the data with EaseUS Data Recovery. I am attempting to recover
the same data with a different program at the moment, in case that's the
issue.

.gnucash files are all between 70kb and about 140kb.
Adam Hodnett
Videographer | Project Coordinator

*FOLK MEDIA COMMUNICATIONS <http://www.folkmedia.ca>*
PHONE*: *(506) 440-8736