[GNC] Combine user accounts

nonno rr13 at cfl.rr.com
Thu Jul 29 11:04:18 EDT 2021

Dear Gnucash Representative,

I initially setup Gnucash, about a year ago, with my wife having a set
of accounts and my having a set of accounts.  For example, when I go
into Gnucash I open the file "personal.me.gnucash".  When my wife goes
into Gnucash she opens the file "personal.wife.gnucash". I did not
realize at the time that we have some accounts that we need to share.
For example, we would like to have doctor expenses as an account where
we can both add items.  Actually, it would have been better if we could
open the same file and have all of our accounts shared.  Is there any
way that I can combine the files "personal.me.gnucash" and
"personal.wife.gnucash" into one file perhaps called
"personal.us.gnucash" so that we can share all of our accounts?

Sincerely,
Robert