[GNC] Combine user accounts

Derek Atkins derek at ihtfp.com
Fri Jul 30 23:22:48 EDT 2021

Sorry, there is not any easy way to do that.
You can try to use gnc2qif to convert one file to QIF and then import it
into the other.  That may or may not work. And may require work to do right.

Another option is to start over with a combined file. Pick a cutover date
(like Jan 1) and create a new file from that date with all data.

Maybe others have other ideas.

-derek
Sent using my mobile device. Please excuse any typos.