[GNC] New Imbalance-XXX Behavior

D. sunfish62 at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 1 08:56:28 EDT 2021

I wonder whether a change in the underlying account functions in pull request #921 has caused this change in behavior. The PR appears to have rearranged the list order to improve performance, and I wonder if by rearranging, the embedded imbalance account is no longer found?  I'll note that with 4.5, I have seen the account drop down scrolling through the account structure to reach accounts deep in the hierarchy. This scrolling also is not present in 4.4. It doesn't ultimately affect the system functionality, but it is a little disconcerting...