[GNC] [MAINT] Planned upstream network work July 1-2 US/EDT

Derek Atkins derek at ihtfp.com
Wed Jun 16 21:41:27 EDT 2021

Hi,

TL;DR:  There is an expected 15-minute network outage between 9pm July 1
and 3am July 2 (US/EDT) due to ISP router maintenance.

Long Version:
I received the following notification from my upstream network provider:

Start Date: 2021-07-01 21:00 Eastern Time
End Date: 2021-07-02 3:00 Eastern Time
Work Window:

Risk: Interruption to primary access.
MaintenanceType: Scheduled Maintenance
Reason for Work: Infrastructure Enhancement
Risk Mitigation: Best practice and procedures will be employed
throughout this event and we would like to ensure that all relevant
tenants are aware of the activity

the customer access termination point to a newly deployed router. We
anticipate service disruption of 15 minutes while these virtual links
are moved.

Thanks,

       Derek Atkins                 617-623-3745