[GNC] Reconciliation screw-up

Jeff beastmaster126 at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 16 23:09:11 EDT 2021

I may confuse myself even more here, so would appreciate some patience
and guidance.

I was given bank statements for 2 accounts (A and C).  Unbeknownst to me
there was a transaction that was supposed to go from account A to C (A
$1 -> C $1).  When the entries were made, the transactions were entered as

A $1 -> B $1

and

C $1 -> D $1

Accounts B and D never get reconciled.  Accounts A and C do, and are
now.  What would be the simplest way to correct this error?

I am using GNC 4.2 on Ubuntu 20.04.  Data-file is uncompressed XML.

--
--JEffrey Black M.B.A.