[GNC] Help: How to set the default report stylesheet

James Bicknell fbicknel at gmail.com
Sat Jun 26 13:32:00 EDT 2021

I've been wondering how to do this for some time, now:

When I print a report, I much prefer the CSS Stylesheet (experimental)
option for all the reports I use.

I can't seem to find any way to make that the default so I don't have to
change every report I run.

Exception: saved reports have that set before I save them, so I don't have
to "fix" them.

Example: Pull up an invoice -> print invoice -> scowl in disgust at the
format -> options -> General -> Stylesheet -> select CSS-based stylesheet
(experimental) -> Apply/OK -> much better.

Any way to eliminate all that select-trauma?

[image: image.png]
Just in case the image above doesn't work:

GnuCash
Version: 4.2
Build ID: 4.2+(2020-09-26)
Finance::Quote: -