[GNC] Finance::Quote v1.50 Released

Bruce Schuck bschuck at asgard-systems.com
Mon Jun 28 22:24:28 EDT 2021

On Tue, 29 Jun 2021 10:25 dullege at gmail.com wrote:

> Thanks for the update! I just installed this version on Windows,
> using Strawberry perl.

> Just to note the  included "Cdnfundlibrary.pm" is still not working
> for some Canadian funds ...  during "Get Quotes" I get this error
> popup

> "Unable to retrieve quotes for these items:  CADFUNDS:420290"

> I reverted back to a working version of this file that someone had
> published previously (guess they did not include this officially in
> 1.5).

Thank you for the info, but please report issues to
https://github.com/finance-quote/finance-quote or the
Finance-Quote-Devel mailing list hosted by SourceForge
(https://sourceforge.net/projects/finance-quote/lists/finance-quote-devel).
Opening an issue on GitHub is the preferred method, or better yet a pull
request that includes the fix.

- Bruce S.