[GNC] Finance::Quote v1.50 Released

dullege at gmail.com dullege at gmail.com
Mon Jun 28 20:25:03 EDT 2021

Thanks for the update!

I just installed this version on Windows, using Strawberry perl.

Just to note the  included "Cdnfundlibrary.pm" is still not working for some
Canadian funds ...  during "Get Quotes" I get this error popup

	"Unable to retrieve quotes for these items:  CADFUNDS:420290"

I reverted back to a working version of this file that someone had published
previously (guess they did not include this officially in 1.5).

Rgds,
Bill