[GNC] How do I get the 3D Interface look - Take 2?

plg57 at gmx.com plg57 at gmx.com
Mon Mar 15 04:54:00 EDT 2021

I wondered the same thing about the 3D look and came to the conclusion that I would have to set my whole Linux theme to achieve this but I don’t want my whole system to look like windows so here is what I did in GTK to make things look good and function well
Not sure where Windows keeps the .css files
Hope this helps

Parker