[GNC] How do I get the 3D Interface look - Take 2?

viking viking2ev at san.rr.com
Mon Mar 15 05:23:10 EDT 2021

Parker Graham-2 wrote
> I wondered the same thing about the 3D look and came to the conclusion
> that I would have to set my whole Linux theme to achieve this but I don’t
> want my whole system to look like windows so here is what I did in GTK to
> make things look good and function well
> Not sure where Windows keeps the .css files
> Hope this helps
>
> Parker

@Parker,
Thanks for the file. However, I am also not sure where to put it in Windows
(WIN7)?
There is a file here:
\gnucash\share\themes\Emacs\gtk-3.0\gtk-keys.css
I tried to replace it with your file but it didn't change anything, so this
is obviously not the correct location...

Could someone please help with the windows location for the CSS file?