[GNC] How do I get the 3D Interface look - Take 2?

Alan Hopkins hoppo52 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 15 05:31:38 EDT 2021

   Hi Viking
   Perhaps this link might help you:
   [1]https://wiki.gnucash.org/wiki/Configuration_Diagrams_-_Windows
   Looks like it is in \AppData\Roaming\GnuCash   ........... but I don't
   use Windoze
   HTH
   Cheers
   Alan

   On 15/3/21 8:23 pm, viking wrote:

Parker Graham-2 wrote

I wondered the same thing about the 3D look and came to the conclusion
that I would have to set my whole Linux theme to achieve this but I don’t
want my whole system to look like windows so here is what I did in GTK to
make things look good and function well
Not sure where Windows keeps the .css files
Hope this helps

Parker

@Parker,
Thanks for the file. However, I am also not sure where to put it in Windows
(WIN7)?
There is a file here:
\gnucash\share\themes\Emacs\gtk-3.0\gtk-keys.css
I tried to replace it with your file but it didn't change anything, so this
is obviously not the correct location...

Could someone please help with the windows location for the CSS file?

--
Sent from: [2]http://gnucash.1415818.n4.nabble.com/GnuCash-User-f1415819.html
If you are using Nabble or Gmane, please see [5]https://wiki.gnucash.org/wiki/Ma
iling_Lists for more information.