[GNC] Importing Accounts with non-English Characters

John Ralls jralls at ceridwen.us
Wed Mar 17 00:21:10 EDT 2021

Looks like option is getting used as part of shortcuts, intercepting its use for extending the keyboard. Option-u-u opens that weird entry box and option-o operates the OK key. Option-e still works to create an accent-grave so it's just modifier key overloads. In the transfer dialog option-u-u makes a ü as it should, but option-o still operates the OK button.

Regards,
John Ralls