[GNC] Importing Accounts with non-English Characters

Adrien Monteleone adrien.monteleone at lusfiber.net
Wed Mar 17 11:26:13 EDT 2021

Not sure if this is related with the overload, but I noticed that when
triggering the accented character selector/pop-up in MacOS, I can't type
the number for the character I want like in other apps. I still can use
the arrow keys though. Otherwise, I can get most characters by
remembering the specific Option sequence, but all of mine are simple
two-key presses so I've yet to know if more complicated combos are an issue.

Regards,
Adrien