[GNC] Scheduled transaction frequency?

Liz Dodd edodd at billiau.net
Wed Mar 17 06:57:44 EDT 2021

On Tue, 16 Mar 2021 19:29:03 -0700
gnu Gord <gnucashgord at gmail.com> wrote:

> Thanks to all that replied.
> I have set it up as 'last day of the month', that's one of the
> options, because it is an expense. I'll have to remember, or better
> yet, add a comment that says something like "change the date to the
> real date before posting". It's not a huge problem but an interesting
> situation...
>
> Thanks again,
> Gord
Make it for review when it comes up. I can't recall the name of the
option, but I use it for one expense we have all winter and not in
summer. I have a template set up with a few fictitious parts and I take
the option to review since last run, and the item comes up. If its
summer I delete it, if its winter I edit it to what I want.

Liz