[GNC] Scheduled transaction frequency?

Adrien Monteleone adrien.monteleone at lusfiber.net
Wed Mar 17 11:22:01 EDT 2021

That would be a checkbox in the 'Overview' tab of the SX labeled:
"Notify me when created", (and make sure 'Since Last Run' fires on open
in 'Preferences > Scheduled Transactions', or else run it manually) and
then be sure in the 'Since Last Run' dialog to tick the box at the
bottom for "Review created transactions".

Regards,
Adrien