[GNC] Investment Portfolio Report + Parent Cash Amount

Robin Chattopadhyay robinraymn at gmail.com
Mon Mar 22 22:58:58 EDT 2021

You can simply create a generic asset account and set the commodity to US
Dollars (since it's an IRA). It would have the same parent as the other
securities. I name those accounts "Cash/Cash Equivalents" in my setup.

If the cash is invested in a money market mutual fund, you could also set
the commodity to that asset as well.